Municipal Clerk's Office
Overview of the Municipal Clerk's Responsibilities
- Secretary to the Municipal Corporation
- Secretary to the Governing Body
- Administrative Officer of all elections
- Chief Registrar of voters
- Licensing: mercantile, food handler, garage sale, animal, vendors, liquor, etc.
- Records custodian
- Registrar of Vital Statistics, death, marriage and birth
- Walk of Names, brick pavers and benches
- Events Coordinator
Forms & Applications
Please note: Voter Registration and Application for an Absentee Ballot are available in the Municipal Clerk’s Office.